So it's......12 minutes past my birthday, which means I am officially 28!!! I have looked forward to this year as much as 18 and 21! (I have no idea why!) I know this year is going to be great! :)
Zach thinks this picture was photo-shopped with my face! HA!!!!

Me and my Me-maw! Mom says we were "talking" to each other!
Zach thinks I have a lot of hair in this picture! (for me not to even be 2 yet!) HA!
Nana with her girls! :)
My neighbor, Rebecca, made me a cake and brought over a bottle of Moscato D'Asti! So sweet!
Me with my new boots! (Bear Paws!) Zach took me to the 'Yakitori House'! (It is a really good Japanese place here!) We took the kids to the Youth Center! So it was a REAL birthday DATE! :)
1 comment:
You look really pretty in your new boots and I love that Vest. Your hair looks really good too!!!
Post a Comment