Thursday, February 26, 2009

Green Chai

I got two new lampe berger scents in the mail yesterday and since I made beans in the crock pot today....I figured today would be a great day to try one of them out! :) I got Green Chai, and Lemon Flower. I am trying out the Green Chai, and instead of watching the timer for 20 minutes (the time it takes for the liquid to absorb up into the wick)...I decided to take pics and blog about it! LOL Also something blog-worthy is that the President is coming to Camp Lejeune tomorrow. This event is not open to the public and a limited number of tickets were dispersed among the different units here. Zach says no one in his headquarters got them! I have also heard that there are people declining their tickets! I remember when I would get so excited about President Bush being somewhere and just being in the area of him. I however, could care less that President Obama is going to be here tomorrow. It just means, for me, that going anywhere on base is going to be a big pain in the rear! I'll probably just stay home!
Here is my picture of my lampe berger and new Green Chai scent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!! Republican ALL the Way!!!!!
So how did the scent smell?
I bet you are going to be excited to try the lemon - huh???