Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Late gift from Nancy...

About a week before my birthday, I sent an email into Nancy Grace from Zach's email. I was writing as if I were him, telling Nancy that "my wife really enjoys your show and watches it every night, could you please say "Happy Birthday" to her, it would mean so much." Of course I signed it Zachary A. Pankey United States Marine Corps Active Duty!!! I was thinking the 'Active Duty' part was a shoe-in for my name on air! I got an email back from her staff about 2 days later and they said that while Nancy might not be able to mention my name on air...she would send me an autographed picture. They then asked me (Zach) to please include (your wife's) name! Ughghghg! I was just sick! She probably really would've said my name if I had only included it in the email! LOL (I guess that's what I get for forging an email from my husband!!!) HAHAHA! Anyways, the postman came today and in a cardboard protected envelope was my signed picture of Nancy! I quickly put it in a frame and set it by my favorite flower arrangement for all to see when they come in my house! I am not sure how long it will actually stay there, because Zach thinks it looks crazy and that I'm out of my mind! *Maybe I am!!!*

No comments: