Friday, June 26, 2009

Midnight Post

I am feeling a little anxious these days. Zach is leaving for the California desert on Saturday the 27th instead of the original Monday the 29th. We will get to spend the whole day together tomorrow as a family, but it's the last one for the next 3 weeks. Then he comes back on July 18th. He will start his leave July 20th through August 3rd. Then the week of August 3rd I think they have thing they have to get done before they deploy the following week sometime. Everything is coming up so very quickly and I have so many emotions. And not just for me this time, but for the boys as well. I am not sure how they are going to understand everything. They are already flipping out about him being gone to California for 3 weeks. It's going to be so difficult when the time comes in August and he is gone for 12 months. I know it is all in God's hands, and I just have to trust that. But if you all could keep my family in your prayers right now, I (as well as the boys....AND ZACH!) would really appreciate it! And pray for these last 2 days to be filled with memories they can hold on to :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always!!!!! But, I will specifically pray for that!!! I'm also praying that he won't have to go PERIOD!!!!

bright eyes said...

I love you Michelle and I would love to pray for you, Zach, Tate, and Bode. May you find comfort in Phillipians 4:4-7. Love you dearly! :)

Unknown said...

Michelle, Granpa and I have prayer everyday about you and your family, I know how you feela lettle, After I had been married for about a year, they decided (the army) that they wanted him for 18 months in Germany, and 6 months before that it was basic training at Fort Hood for 6 months, it wasn't war time though. You will just need to stay busy for you and your boys sake and don:t let God out of your sight. We love you MeeMaw and Grandpa

Kory Cole said...

always I love him like a brother. Just stay stong

Kory Cole said...

just think how luckey you are to have this we all can hear from him in days not weeks. this shit is great his thinking about you wright know our any time u have a min. he is thinking about u thats all he ever talk about tell him i said hi Semper Fi