These are the pictures from our trip to Virginia. We went to Water Country USA, Jamestown Settlement, and the Williamsburg Winery.
This is how they (thought) they were going to walk up to the slide!
Tate really thought this life-jacket was COOL! We only let him wear it for a couple of pics, then told him he looked like he didn't know how to swim when he was wearing it!
Zach and the boys riding the "Aquazoid" for the second time! I rode it the first time and hated it!
"Dippin' Dots" Does anyone else remember when it was "Dippin' Dots...Ice Cream of the Future"?!!
As soon as we got to our room.....Tate put his pajamas on!
My favorite thing about the (northern) part of the East Coast.....Cheese Pizza and Calamari Marinara! So good!
This is what happens when Bode takes a picture! Outside of the Jamestown Settlement.
This was at the Williamsburg Winery. We went on the tour and then sampled 7 different wines. My favorite was the one that had 20% raspberry juice in it!
We got compliments from 2 different couples telling us how well behaved the boys were on the tour! I was so proud of them! (I had explained to them before we went that people did not want to hear children on this tour!) We got them some sparkling cider after we were done. This is Zach opening it with his teeth! (Eeeeek!)
My new dress.....I asked Zach to take my picture, and then I posed like this at the last second!
"S'mores" after steaks!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures. Looks like ya'll have a really good time!!!!!
1 comment:
I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures. Looks like ya'll have a really good time!!!!!
Post a Comment