Saturday, December 5, 2009
Like to get this going....
I really would like to get this blog going again. I was having a lot of fun with it before lots of LIFE happened! Sometimes I feel it is easier to load pictures to facebook, but then you don't really get the WHOLE STORY! -I'm not sure who all wants the whole strory!- I do love to tell them though! HAHAHAH!
I am going to try hard this week to get it up and running (and pretty) again, with stories and PICTURES! :)
We are in Tuscaloosa, Alabama for the night and are heaed home tomorrow! That's if the weather permits, and we don't get sidetracked! HAHAHA! The boys are doing so good, and so are the dogs, my mom is still feeling crumby, but she has sure been a trooper through the whole thing! What she lacks in driving.....she makes up for by letting the dogs out!
More tomorrow! or Sunday ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment