Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Party and VIP

 DSC_0004

DSC_0011

 DSC_0013

Bode asking Carly what this was.

DSC_0016

She came over and put it back together for him!  Her valentines were homemade felt fortune cookies!  Her Mom is pretty stinkin’ AWESOME!

DSC_0017

Melissa (AKA-Bode’s teacher Mrs. Snyder) a little concerned that the substitute might not be showing up for her to leave after the party! 

DSC_0022

Carly –I love her expression here :)

DSC_0033

Leo reading his fortune! 

DSC_0020

DSC_0042

Yum!  I love that they (Melissa and Jill) crammed their mouths full just for this picture ;)

DSC_0049

Jill and I have the same camera, so we took each others picture! Thanks Jill :)

DSC_0053

DSC_0054

Headed to “Media”….Bode is in charge of the time, they MUST be back by 10:00 :)

DSC_0055

Tate was VIP this week for his class, this is at the VIP luncheon that we ended up skipping for IHOP! :)  -Tate’s choice for lunch! (It was either that or cafeteria food, or soggy –takeout- pancakes!)

DSC_0059

Tate with his Principal. 

DSC_0065

Zach is the BEST!  He sent this as part of my Valentines!  I love this book so much! (I quote it often!)

The other part were the BEST chocolate covered strawberries EVER!!….I took a picture, but it’s on the other memory card!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

LOVE your scarf!

I guess you didn't get a picture (or the directions) on how to make those felt fortune cookies. I need to know!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures and can't wait to see the one of the Chocolate covered strawberries. I'm also going to have to look up that book. It looks fun!!!!

Michelle said...

Jordan..I did not get a good picture of them, nor did I get directions! I will try to remember to ask Erin the next time I see her! :)