Never, in my life, have I owned a bicycle helmet. The boys are on number 3, maybe 4! Bode came home from school on Monday very upset. He had been pulled over (AGAIN!) by the “bike police”. Tate said they were so embarrassed because the cop actually turned the siren on! Apparently the buckle on Bode’s helmet was broke, and he had to walk his bike home! (They were about 2 blocks from the house.)
So I went out and bought him a new helmet….and it was so nice, that I knew Tate would be upset if I didn’t get him one too! It was funny to see Tate’s face when he saw Bode’s new helmet—before he realized there was one for him as well!!
Hopefully this ensures they don’t have any more “run-ins” with the law! ;-)
2 comments:
oh wow, the bike police?! man, I'd be in trouble all the time!! you're such a great mommy to those lucky boys =]
I don't blame Tate for being so embarrassed!! Seriously...can you imagine if you and Leslie had been pulled over in Snyder?? Oh wait..you were...I believe it was a DONUT story!!!! LMBO HaHaHaHa
Post a Comment