Monday, September 6, 2010

Tate is TEN!

We began Tate’s 10th BIRTHDAY with sunrise at the beach!  There were a lot of nats biting us, so we didn’t stay long!  I do love this silhouette picture of Tate though :)

DSC_0915(2)

 

DSC_0933(2)

Then we came home and he opened his gifts!

DSC_0943(2)

DSC_0947(2)

DSC_0955(2)

Granna and Bill “Skyped” him so that they could wish him a Happy Birthday and watch him open the gift they sent!

 DSC_0956(2) DSC_0958(2)

DSC_0959(2) DSC_0960(2)

Then Tate called Mimi so that she could watch him open the card she sent, and wish him a Happy Day!

DSC_0965(2)

Ten cupcakes! 

DSC_0984(2)

Me with the BIRTHDAY BOY!!

DSC_1006(2)

Tate’s BIG BIRTHDAY CATCH!  ;-)

DSC_1008(2)

Bode Glyn <3

DSC_1023

 DSC_1025(2)

Zach’s HUGE Chanel-Cat!

DSC_1027(2)

4 comments:

jeana said...

Pictures are wonderful! Happy Birthday Tate!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures but I especially like Tate and the Ten Cupcakes. Looks like he had a Great Birthday! When is the sleepover? :)

bright eyes said...

Love the pics! Move back to TEXAS now so we can see you and your family more often!!! Are you coming for Thanksgiving?

Michelle said...

:) Thank you all! I wish we were moving to Texas :(