Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It’s quiet….

Tate has a “Poetry Recital” on Thursday morning, and he comes home today and says he needs props.  His poem is called “Alligator Soup”, (by Dennis Lee) so he decided to get a big stock pot out of the cabinet, and use it.  He sat quietly looking at his reflection, I grabbed the camera quick! 

 

DSC_1283(2)

 

DSC_1288(2)

I began wondering why it was so quiet in the house….WHERE WAS BODE?!!!!  He usually reads in the living room on the couch…..NOT TODAY!

 

DSC_1289(2)

 DSC_1291(2)

I found him in the bathtub.  He said it was quieter in there!  (And since I already had the camera, I was prepared for the picture!)  He cracks me up! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa's gonna love the "reading" picture!!! I Love it too :)
Tate needs to find a stuffed aligator to put in his Momma's Pot!! LOL I can't get over how much they are both growing up!!! They are both so "handsome" :)

Michelle said...

Yea, he says he has an alligator at school to put in it. They are getting so big! I am really starting to notice Tate's height....eeeeek! Both of them are going to be huge!