I miss her.
Sometimes I wish I were 10 again!
I love the one of the boys "fighting" and she's all quaint applying some lipstick!LOVE it!!
It was way funny! I don't think she knew I was taking her picture, and she was just cracking up at them! --I can still hear her laughing! ;-)
I didnt know u were taking the picture...lol. I wish it were that 1 month period where we were both 10 again! Love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the one of the boys "fighting" and she's all quaint applying some lipstick!
LOVE it!!
It was way funny! I don't think she knew I was taking her picture, and she was just cracking up at them! --I can still hear her laughing! ;-)
I didnt know u were taking the picture...lol. I wish it were that 1 month period where we were both 10 again! Love you!
Post a Comment