08 gift from the heart
(what they have said, promised, done, given)
What has your spouse (or loved one) given or promised to you (material or immaterial)? Try to capture this “gift” from their heart.
This was (kind of) the picture I wanted. I was playing around with my camera and practicing spot metering, while shooting in Aperture Priority, and manual focus. Zach was not in a “practicing” mood. So I only got about five pictures, and this was the best. I should’ve done this earlier in the day when the lighting was better. APRIL IS SO RIGHT! The lighting in these houses smells really bad! Haha!
This was DEFINITELY the gift from the heart that I wanted to capture.
I have actually shared this story before, but no picture! So here is the picture…..
and you can check out THE ORIGINAL STORY HERE!
To read more “GIFTS” FROM THE HEART, check out Willette Designs here!
2 comments:
Better late than never...I'm proud of you! Keep practicing in those manual modes. It'll click and you'll have that 'ah-ha' moment!!
Love this story!
Aperture Priority is what I am most comfortable in at the moment! Manual is a bit more complicated! But I'm gonna keep practicing!
Post a Comment