Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Joy of Love- Day 1: (What they do)

 

I am taking a photography mini e-class through the month of February, called the The Joy of Love .  (Thank you April for the link!)  There is still time to enroll if you are interested, just go on over HERE and sign up to be included on the JOY!

joy_of_love_logo_500_px

01: what they do

 

Bode comes home every day from school and immediately does his homework.  Today he had to put his vocabulary words in ABC order.  I love watching him figure it all out!  I took this picture at our dining room table, where he always does his homework with natural light.

DSC_0697

50 mm f/5  1/40 ISO 400

no flash

5 comments:

April said...

(I deleted and repost, learning to spell check first! Haha)

LOVE! Isn't natural light the absolute BEST?! I'm not good in dark, flourescent bulbs that we are blessed with here in lovely base housing (I am grateful for my house though).

Great photo...Bode has grown!

Michelle said...

I really do have good lighting in there in the afternoons! I love the big window in my dining room. This really is going to be a great project for me to keep my camera out of the bag! LOL
And I'm like you, I hate so many things about this house, but I sure am thankful to not be in a tent! haha!

Michelle said...

LOL!!! You crack me up!! I'm a big spell checker! --I mean I hate if I misspell something! hahha! not you, you can misspell all you want! LOL!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! Your work is GREAT!! The detail is wonderful which brings me to my next question. Which hand did the dog bite and what is on his left hand?

April said...

I'm thankful to not live in a tent too, ha..that's funny!

I'm so glad you're doing this little challenge. It gives you that boost to get that camera out of the bag!!

And, on a side note, you're so lucky you're in a new house. I can't wait! I hope to get one with more light. :)