I make this recipe quite often and always get AMAZING compliments of how yummy this is. I’ve actually been told that this would be great hooked up to an IV to continuously run through your body! LOL!!!
This is my “GO TO” for something sweet to take somewhere! (Even in a hurry this is SUPER simple and OUT OF THIS WORLD delicious!)
I am so thankful that Jordan (McCall) shared it with me years ago, and I love it when I can share it with others!
Sopapilla Cheesecake
(from Jordan McCall)
Cooking Time- 30 minutes Preheat oven to: 350o
Ingredients
(2) 8oz packages of Crescent Rolls
(3) 8oz packages of (full fat) Cream Cheese, softened.
1 1/2 C. Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 C. butter, melted.
Topping
1/2 C. Sugar
2 tsp. Cinnamon
Grease a 13x9 pan. (Grease it good, you do not want any trouble getting this goodness out of the pan when it’s time to be served!)
Whip Cream Cheese, 1 1/2 C. Sugar, and Vanilla.
Roll out one can of the Crescent Rolls onto the bottom of your 13x9 pan. Try to leave it all as one sheet (don’t break them into the triangles) and then pinch the seams together.
Spread the Cream Cheese mixture over the first Crescent Roll layer.
Roll out the second can of Crescent Rolls and lay it on top of the Cream Cheese Mixture.
Pour (ALL) of the 1/2 C. REAL Butter on top.
Sprinkle the 1/2 C. sugar and Cinnamon on top.
Bake at 3500 for 30 minutes.
Then go share it with the people you LOVE most!
3 comments:
Dan will love me forever if I make this for him....his birthday is tomorrow. I think I will thank you! love ya!
Did you make it?!!! Soooooo good right?!!! Oh, and I bet Dan's gonna love you forever anyway ;-) Miss you!
My sis-in-law made this during Christmas when they visited, from Japan....it is am-az-ing!! And yes, so much sweeter when shared!!
;)
Post a Comment