4 Chicken Breasts
16 oz. Sour Cream
1 TBSP Lawry’s Season Salt
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Cumin
1 TBSP Paprika
Cayenne Pepper (depending on how hot you like it!)
3 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 Stick of Butter
1 C. Flour
1/2 Large Onion, chopped
1 Small Can of Green Chiles
3 C. Water
Tortilla Chips, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and Chopped Green Onions
Boil Chicken until done. (about 7 minutes if you cube chicken before you cook it)—or cook it and then shred it, whichever you like!
Save 3 C. of the broth.
In a skillet, sauté butter, onion, and green chilies.
In a large pot whisk 3 C of water and 1 C. of flour. Add 3 C. of the saved chicken broth, 3 chicken bouillon cubes, and all of the spices. Cook on high, stirring until thick.
Then add the chicken, skillet “stuff”, and sour cream.
Heat, and then serve with tortilla chips (we like “Scoops”), shredded cheese, and fresh chopped green onions.
YUM!
*Sorry Wendy that I am so late in posting this! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!*
No comments:
Post a Comment