Monday, June 27, 2011

Bode is NINE!!!

Bode decided he wanted to have some of his friends over for a sleepover.  Originally, the plan was to camp outside in a tent, but with 21,000+ acres burning in our county, the air quality was horrible! Zach put the tent up in the front yard, but they ended up camping IN the livingroom!    Here are a few of the pictures I took.  With 9 boys filled with cake and soda, my camera tended to take backseat to my job as referee!  HA!

DSC_0170DSC_0174DSC_0191DSC_0200DSC_0202DSC_0206DSC_0208DSC_0228DSC_0235DSC_0241

DSC_0288DSC_0293DSC_0323DSC_0333DSC_0338DSC_0341

Happy Birthday Bode Glyn.  I love you more than you will ever know!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

AWW :) CUTE! Happy Birthday Bode :)

April said...

Happy Birthday Bode! It looks like he had an AWESOME birthday!

Such a good momma, you are.

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love your blog? Well....I DO! Thanks so much for sharing the moments with me since I'm not there to share them with you. Birthday party looks like it was a huge success! Happy 9th Bode Glyn!!!