Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 17th & 18th

 

 

DSC_0151(2)

The (new) West Texas horizon.

DSC_0154(2)

DSC_0156(2)

Windshield wiper fluid. Smile

 

DSC_0164(2)

Picking out songs for the funeral. 

DSC_0166(2)

DSC_0167(2)

DSC_0179(2)

DSC_0208(2)

Getting ready for visitation at the funeral home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!!! I really like the one of Mother's hands and the one of with her feet up on the piano bench looking through the pages. You really captured some great shots!!! I always remember doing Grandma's hair and now It's fun all over doing Mother's!! :)

Leslie said...

Love these pictures :) Sorry about the windshield wiper fluid and flying through that whole exit!!! lol

Michelle said...

I LOVED road trippin' with you Leslie!!! You are the best!!

Michelle said...

oh, and thank you Mom!!! I love those pictures too!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I especially like your pictures around the piano. I called Daddy on Monday, August 15, and Mother told him I wanted to talk to him. She said he raised his eyebrows. I said everything I wanted to say to him then I sang to him, "You are My All in All." Those pics are extra special to me. Love YOU! ~Lisa