Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gift

Tate came home today and was so excited about his test grades!  As he was struggling to get them out of his  backpack he said, “This is like opening a birthday gift!” 

tate100  I am so proud of him, and so happy to see him (that) excited about his grades!!! 

-My cheeks hurt and my heart is happy.  Smile

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smiling! I'm so happy that he is THAT excited about school. I know it's a great feeling for you as his Mom to see him reach that higher level :)

April said...

Way to go, Tate! That is so awesome!!

And I know that feeling you get in your heart when they feel good about themselves. It's a feeling like no other. Pat yourself on the back too, mom.

Leslie said...

This makes me smile :) (!!!)

Lisa said...

"It's like opening a birthday present" I LOVE IT!!!