This week in Bode’s class they decorated Sugar Eggs. Ms. Hudson had extras and let me and Tate make one too! Adding lots of DETAILS was so much fun!!!
There are lots of other “Details” entries over HERE! If you have time, go check them out!
I love sugar eggs! We used to get them all the time for Easter and this is the first time I have seen them since I was a little girl. Very nice pictures.
Wow, I haven't seen or thought about sugar eggs for years! Great photos and good memories!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love sugar eggs! We used to get them all the time for Easter and this is the first time I have seen them since I was a little girl. Very nice pictures.
Wow, I haven't seen or thought about sugar eggs for years! Great photos and good memories!
Post a Comment