Friday, May 11, 2012

New FAV!

I absolutely had to share!  These babies are my new favorite way to wash clothes!  I thought they seemed expensive, but based on the ridiculous amount of detergent I use in one load, my cost is going to be cut in half!  (about 30 cents a load)   AND, not to mention the fabulous job they do.  My gym shorts have never smelled as clean as they did after poppin’ in a pod!  Smile 

2 comments:

April said...

I love these too! You know, I made my own detergent, it was great - but a little messy and over the top. I ended up buying the big container of these over a month ago and it's still half full - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Michelle said...

Wow! You made your own detergent?!! That's cool! It would never work for me, again, because I use wayyy too much! And so far, I haven't been tempted to use more than one pod per load! LOL!