Today was a great day! I had an appointment with Dr. Alburg this morning....he is my pychiatrist! I love him! He finally decided that I need a sleep aid and has given me Ambien to take at night before bed. He is certain this will get me back into a better sleep habit! I sure do!
After the appointment, I went to the commissary to stock up on meat! (If you go on pay day, which is tomorrow, there is no meat left in the whole store after 12 noon!) It's ridiculous....women go in there and fill 2 and 3 carts at a time! So....I go the day before, when the selection is at its best! HA! After that trip, I met a girl at iHOP to buy a pair of shoes off of her. They are Jessica Simpson high heels that are brown and have a very pointy toe!!!! They are fabulous! She never wore them, paid $75 for them, and I got them for $12!!! Very exciting!!! *it's through the online yard sale site here that I find such great deals!!!*
Then it was off to Bode's school, where he had an "Author Celebration Party" He published his own book. The title is "My Trip to the Zoo". He dedicated the book to Tate, "because he is so nice to me" (I wish this were true at home! LOL)
The principal is such an introvert and this is how she took pics with all the kids.....she would not look at the camera.....she stayed looking at the Bode until the flash went off! Kinda frustrating, but, at least Bode looks good! He was so very proud! It is a good story!
Bode with Mrs. Perry (the School Principal)I am really missing my Mom today. There are so many things I want to talk to her about....and she's still in Mexico :( I need my Momma!!!! Waaaaaaah! LOL I can't wait till she is back in Texas and I can fill her in on my whole week!
And last but not least......HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL! I can't imagine a better time then diving in Cozumel! I hope yall are having the greatest time!
1 comment:
I will be home on Saturday and I will be so glad to have my Texas keyboard back and not this mexican one with all the punctuation marks in the wrong place!!! LOL.
Tell Bode that I loved the picture of him. I can't wait to see a picture of your shoes!!! I bet they are fabulous!!!
Bill said Thank you! We had a good day and took a taxi to the south part of the island to watch the sunset. Then we had reservations at the Italian Restaurant here at the resort. It was sooooo good!!! We are going to eat there again tomorrow night. It's very fancy!!!
I love you and miss you too!!!
Post a Comment