Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday!!!

I love Fridays! Especially "payday" Friday's!! I got to pay bills and run errands today. I bought Tate some new jeans, which he desperately needed, and Bode a new shirt! They also had a t-shirt that says "Smooth like butta" and then there is a stick of butter on it.....I bought a little boys extra large....for myself! LOL It's too cute! Then after the boys got home, we took Abby and Emma to Petsmart for a bath. They were stinking! I could have done Emma myself, but I like to have someone else do a thorough groom every couple of months. They both smell and look so pretty. Abby looks about 10lbs lighter, I think it's because they brushed all her (shedding) hair off! The boys are now in the shower and getting ready to play Lego Star Wars on the Wii before their 10:00 weekend bedtime ;) I wanted to attach a picture of my new fabulous heels! They are so cute! I have just got to find a cute top to wear them with! (At least that's going to be my excuse to buy a new shirt!) HA! Hope everyone is having a great Friday night!

These are the $75 'Jessica Simpson' heels, I got for $12 (They are brand new and have never been worn! What a deal!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those look mauuuuvelous darling...just marvelous!!!!