Monday, January 12, 2009

No more baby!

I had asked Stephanie (the baby I keep, mother) about two weeks ago, if she could look for someonelse to watch him. So, I found out last night, that I will no longer be keeping the baby that I have kept since September. In so many ways, this is the biggest relief! I initially started keeping the baby as a way of keeping myself awake during the day.....that and i LOVE (little) babies! Now that my doctor has gotten my medicine right, I have enough energy and there are so many things that I want to do during the day. Things that are very inconvienent when you are dragging around a 7 month old baby! While I enjoyed my time keeping him, I am so glad she found someonelse to keep him! If I decide to get a job (outside of this full-time house job I currently have, where the laundry and dishes never end!!!), I will be getting one that is out of the house! I need to be around people! I was also very very sad that I couldn't have anymore babies before I started keeping Isaias, that sadness has completely gone away and I know for certain without a doubt, I do not want nor do I need anymore babies! Babies turn into toddlers, who turn in to school age, and then teenage, and on....I think I have my hands full (enough) with the 2 boys I have!!! And if for some reason the "baby itch" comes back, I might have to consider getting one of those reborns! (http://www.reborn-baby.com/) HA!!!! If Zach had any questions to whether I was crazy before, this would definately CONFIRM it! hahahahah! :-) So it is so amazing to see what all I have got done before 10:30 this morning without a baby! I can't imagine how clean my house is going to be at the end of the day! But there will always be more housework for the next day,because as we all know, it never ends!!!

No comments: