Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sleep and Such....

So I went to the doctor this morning, and he was concerned about me saying that I sleep a lot, yet that when I filled out a questionaire of how likely I am to fall asleep while, reading, watching tv, or riding in a car, the answers were marked "not likely at all". I then had to explain to him that I need to be laying down, with a fan, under covers to fall asleep. I sleep because I am bored, and it's easier for me to sleep during the day. Having said all that, I am currently not napping because of the medication he has me on. It's like an energy booster that doesn't really allow you to go back to sleep (although I was able to lay down in New Jersey after taking the medicine!). He just looks at me like I'm crazy every time I go into see him! I guess because it's so hard for me to explain things without conflicting statements! HA! Zach is still on leave, he doesn't go back to work until the 16th at noon! So far the only thing we are arguing over is the remote! He wants to watch movies all day and I am not a movie girl at all!!! I want something that is only 30-60 minutes long...because that's about how long my attention span is! :) Oh!!! I almost forgot, I now have blonde hair again!!! Well, it's more of a strawberrry golden blonde, but it's definately not brown! Zach went with me and told my hairdresser that if I ever came in there asking for anything other than blonde again, to kick me out! He say's and I quote "I did not marry a brunnette" LOL Although I still feel like him and Leslie have so much more in common than I do with him! HA! So the baby that I keep is sleeping, and I am off to see what they have at the local online yard sale site!

No comments: