Friday, January 9, 2009

Bode's VIP Week!

So this morning we went to eat breakfast with Bode at school. He was the VIP for his class this week! They get to invite their family and sit at "fancy" tables! It's so amazing the choices kids make when their parents aren't around! For example, this morning Bode chose to put strawberry milk over his frosted flakes!!! GROSS! And Tate was upset because they did not have jelly to put on his cinnamon toast! Who does that?!!! Anyways, after we were done, Zach and I decided to head to the new Wal-Mart to look at games and get my nails done! The baby was so good the whole time! We have now come home and I fed the baby green beans and a bottle and he is laying down for a nap. Zach is mowing the yard....he is such a great man! I couldn't have picked a better one! :) Now, I'm off to the store for some gasoline, the lawn mower is out of gas! (It's the least I can do!) Here is a picture of Bode with his VIP certificate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Bode that Bill and I wished we could have been there to see him get is award. Tell him we love and miss him.
Thanks for posting your story. I love reading about what is going on in your world so many miles away.
I love you.
MOM

Anonymous said...

And....I love it too!
Love YOU,
Lisa