Pork Yakasoba
I had a splitting headache when Zach came home from work today. I took some aspirin, and laid down. I told him to wake me up in 30 minutes and that I would start dinner. Instead of waking me up, he let me sleep until my headache was gone (about an hour), and I woke up to the smell of his delicious pork yakisoba! How sweet! It was soooooo good, and even though I wanted to make it, I am so thankful that he did! What a blessing he was tonight! We have just finished watching Nancy, and are now waiting on Grey's to start! It's the exciting "cross-over" episode! I am skipping my sleeping pill tonight to stay up and watch it!! LOL :P
1 comment:
Send me the recipe. I'm thinking just the name sounds like something Bill would like!!!
Funny that my code to type in to approve this message is swedi!
Hey swedi...how about you send me the recipe? Or how about Pork Swedi instead of Yakasoba? LOL
Post a Comment