Wednesday, February 11, 2009
New ID
Zach had to meet me up at the ID card center so that I could get my ID. I had an appointment that I purposely scheduled after I KNEW I would be blonde again! My appointment was at 9:25 and we met there about 9:10. We get inside to check-in and guess who came unprepared! (NOT ME!) Zach forgot his ID card! So he had to go all the way back to work to get it. They will not give you a new ID unless the active duty member is present (with their ID card!!!). I was very proud of myself for not jumping all over him. Instead, I just waited patiently for him to go get it! When we were all done, we were walking back to our cars, and I said, "Zach....don't be too hard on yourself for forgetting your ID!" He laughed and went back to work! I am excited to have my new id for two reasons. 1. This one has Zach's new rank of Gunnery Sargent on it, and 2. When I had my picture taken in my old one, I had an ulcer in my mouth and my smile was crooked! That being said, my lips are the only good looking thing in my new picture! LOL (HEY Leslie....my lips are BIGGER than yours!!!) ;)
I am now picking up the house and waiting on my friend to get back from the gym so that we can go to Wal-Mart together. I told her I was going to skip today because I was having a good hair day and did not want to ruin it by working out! LOL I have got to get the boys valentines for school, hopefully they will have some there, otherwise, we'll be making a trip to Target too!
2 comments:
And....what was that award in high school? Most kissable lips? Was that the title? :)
yes...you are right! "Most Kissable Lips!" I am most certain it is because they were the biggest AND that I always had Dr. Pepper chap-stick on! LOL
Post a Comment