Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day

I celebrated President's Day by sleeping in! Zach woke up early with the boys, and let me sleep till around 11:00am!
Bode had an appointment with Ms. Mary at 2:00, and I decided today that our new 300 piece puzzle was more important than putting on makeup! I didn't think that I liked puzzles because they required too much "quietness"! However, once I start, I cannot stop! It is very addicting and I now realize why Bode enjoys them so much!
I also got my girl scout cookies today! I received a free box of cookies for ordering 3 boxes! I am hoping that the kids eat more of them than I do! Instead of (hiding) them, they are out for everyone this year!!
Bode and Ms. Mary playing "Guess Who?"
Our completed 300 piece puzzle!

2 comments:

bright eyes said...

Wow! Very cool puzzle! I used to have puzzles out for my students several years ago and they loved it! I let them work on it in the morning before class officially started and on Fridays when I rewarded them for good work. Some would play games and others would do the puzzles. Some would do 100 piece and some moved on to the 500 and 1,000 piece puzzles.
I celebrated Presidents' Day by going to work. It was one of our makeup days for Hurricane Ike. :)

Anonymous said...

My Grandmother/Granny/Reeta and I use to put puzzels together. I love puzzels!!! This one looks really cool. Save it and put it together again sometime. Does Tate like doing them or would he rather play video games? I think I like a mixture of both. I have been playing tetris lately and enjoy it. But, once we get in the house, I just might go buy myself a puzzel.LOL. Mary looks nice!!!
Is it helping Bode going to see her? Does she ask him questions while he is playing the game? How is he doing on his medication?