Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Zach's last day off of work!

We really do enjoy all of Zach's free time when he is home! Zach and I got up early to go to the gym this morning. I really wanted him to show me how to to this "thigh" machine, but when we got there, he realized he had never used that one before! So we didn't do it! I instead chose the stair-master, and Zach chose to lift weights. I really just want nice legs.....I would like a flatter tummy, but I am not willing to go through the excruciating pain it takes to get one! And really....I don't wear swimwear that shows my stomach and so to me it's not near as important as my legs! Those stairs are going to help....I just know it! Zach and I went into Wal-mart to get the boys locks for their bicycles. The weather has been nice here and I thought I could jog (way) behind them just to make sure they get there the first couple of days. I might even invest in some 5 mile range walkie talkies......they might have a deal on the online yard sale site! LOL Ok, well I blogged because I felt the need, but there are no pictures in this one! I'll try and take pics in the morning and post them in the afternoon! Hope you all have a great night! I'm off to the land of Ambien Dreams! :)

No comments: