Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pay it Forward!

I just found this fun game on a friends blog and I thought it would be fun to play. Here are the official rules:I will send a gift to the first 3 people who comment on this post. All gifts will be made and sent out sometime in the next year. How exciting to not know when your package will arrive. What you need to do in return is to pay it forward by making the same promise on your website or blog. This exchange is only open to those with active websites or blogs. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROMISE TO POST THIS SAME "PAY IT FORWARD" MESSAGE ONTO YOUR BLOG, WHICH MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO PLAY. YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD TO THE FIRST THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG. The gifts are supposed to be handmade. I know a lot of you are thinking you can't get in on this because you aren't "crafty". If you really want to get in on this but cannot create a handmade gift yourself, then support a person who does have a handmade crafty kind of business. Buy a gift from them, don't just head out to a chain store, understand?! Have fun paying it forward!

1 comment:

bright eyes said...

Does this mean I'm #1? I miss you and am ready to see you!!!!

Love YOU!
:)
Lisa