Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wayne's Brisket

Earlier in the week Zach had been online looking at recipes. He told me that he would like for me to pick up a brisket at the store, that he had found a recipe and wanted to try it. I said, "Absolutely NOT! The only way I will eat brisket is if it is my Uncle Wayne's recipe!" Zach then went on to tell me that if I could get the recipe, then he would make it like that! I had to ask Mom to find it and email it to me! So today was the day!!! I have to admit that I was worried it wouldn't taste like Wayne's! I was very wrong! Zach followed the recipe exactly and it was amazing! The only thing missing was the "Day-after Thanksgiving family!" He also made what I think were the best mashed potatoes I have ever had! I am now stuffed! I am off to work on the 550 piece puzzle that Bode and I started weeks ago, and has been on my kitchen table since! I am determined to finish it today so that I can put it up!

1 comment:

bright eyes said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I love Uncle Wayne's brisket!