So Zach decided that he was not going to run with a back-pack on just so that I could carry the camera along to take a picture at the bridge! I did get a good kiss over the water once we got there though ;)
These are the pictures of Tate at his "Author Celebration". Tate's story was really cute!
Tate with the Assistant Principal.
Not having a very good hair day! Still very proud of Tate!
Aubrie and Tate!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tate looks like he is getting so tall. Tell him that I'm very proud of him and that I love him!!!
3 comments:
Tate looks like he is getting so tall. Tell him that I'm very proud of him and that I love him!!!
Congratulations on the book Tate! I want to know all about it. I'm a reading teacher so give me details! That is so cool! Tate is an author! :)
Tate is getting so tall!!!
I can't wait to see yall soon, hopefully!
Post a Comment