Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Slow

Sorry that it has been almost a week since I have blogged! I've been a little stressed out! A few of you may know that Abby (0ur Yellow-Lab....who was in HEAT) got out of our backyard and was running with a Chocolate Lab. I just knew he got to her and was praying that he was full-blooded and that we weren't going to have mixed puppies that were going to be really hard to find homes for. Zach and I went on a drive Sunday afternoon, and we saw this HUGE Chocolate Lab.....we just knew it was HIM! We followed him on foot, and in the Durango for what seemed like forever. Finally after about half an hour or more, there was a boy on a bike (14 or so) that said it was his dog. Zach took down his information and gave him ours and asked if he would have his mom or dad call us! They actually ended up coming over to our house Sunday afternoon, and it turns out that he his a full-blood Chocolate Lab and is AKC registered, with hunting lines in his blood or background or whatever! LOL I am so relieved! I am still praying that she is not pregnant, because I am not wanting to deal with the stress of 7-10+ puppies! Or trying to find them new homes, but to know that they will be registered and that it will be somewhat worth all the sweat and tears! LOL I feel so bad because all last week I was ugly to Abby....calling her names and just not being very friendly to her! Now.....that (MY) worries are relieved, I've had to apologize to her for treating her so bad! LOL If she is in fact preggo....we will have puppies around May 24! It'll be "a day after gift for Zach's B'day!!!" I'll tell him they're all his! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! LOL On another note, I have my pelvic ultrasound tomorrow. Please pray that all goes well with that. Also my good friend Aubrie went to the doctor last week, and the doctor found a lump in her breast. So she has an ultrasound as well this week, please keep her and her family in your prayers as well. Tate has his 'Author's Celebration' today. He published a book, and they have a little recognition ceremony for him. Zach is going to be home in about 45 minutes, and we are going on a 3 mile run to the bridge (I think I am going to make him take his back-pack so I can put the camera in there to take a picture!) So later today....I will try and post pictures! Ok, I gotta go....I need to "shine my sink" as "Fly-Lady" would say!!!

No comments: