Aubrie and Ben's anniversary was Saturday and she had asked me earlier in the week if I would keep Brandon (her son who is 8) overnight. (Her husband had made plans for them to go to a Bed and Breakfast in Wilmington!) I told her it would not be a problem. At the last minute, she didn't have anyone to watch Izzy (her 3 year old daughter!) I told her....just bring her over! It'll be fine! It was much less of a chore than I had anticipated! She was very good. The only trouble we had was figuring out what was "wearable" out of the house! I don't have girls, and have no idea what goes with what! LOL This morning we all got up and went to church. Izzy had a very cute dress and she kept telling me that she needed shorts to go underneath it. The problem was....she wore both pairs of her shorts and they were in the washing machine. The only thing left in her bag was a pair of jeans. I asked her if she wanted those....she said, "yes!" So she wore the jeans underneath her dress. I thought it looked fine, but when I was telling Aubrie about it over the phone she was laughing and couldn't believe that she wore jeans under her dress to church! I was also very thankful that I was able to manage a pony-tail! It was not a perfect one, but it passed!
This afternoon we decided to go to the beach. It was very windy and chilly! We took a couple of pictures! After we got home, the boys both got hair-cuts! This was a big deal for Tate because he had been wanting to grow his hair out, and I just couldn't go it anymore! He looked so shaggy! He finally decided he wanted it cut, and asked Zach to cut it like (his!). The boys look so good!
Ok, so here are the pictures of the beach and then the hair-cuts!
I just realized I didn't take any AFTER pictures of the boys hair! I'll have to take some tomorrow, they are already in bed!!
1 comment:
Tate looks so very different with longer hair. Cute but I think I'm so used to see it short. I almost didn't recognize him with it long. LOL!!!
Post a Comment