Saturday, April 18, 2009
Shrimp & Scallop Ka-bobs!
Friday night we decided to have Aubrie and Ben and their kids over to grill some fresh seafood. Aubrie and I went to the seafood center, and got 5 pounds of shrimp and a pound of scallops. I thought Zach would be able to easily de-vein the shrimp and we would grill them with the shell on. To my surprise....this is not how it is done! Aubrie and I had to shell and de-vein all of them! (We actually didn't de-vein ALL of them.....but most!) Zach barbecued chicken for the kids, and they had corn on the cobb and salad. It was now time to put the ka-bobs together! We had shrimp, scallops, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, and zucchini! I don't think they even got put on the grill till after 9:00, so we ate very late! It was a great night, with great food, and great friends! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment