It feels good!
I know why my Me-maw gets rid of "everything".....it feels SOOOOO GOOD! I just finished "de-cluttering" my kitchen and I could not feel better! It's funny how I love to go dig through other people's trash only to throw all of it (plus some) away!!! [I must get the need to accumulate and hold on from my Grandpa Tune!!!)
Tomorrow Zach will get to use his new drill that he got for his birthday from my Mom and Dad to switch out rooms with the boys! (I got the re-arranging from her (Me-maw) as well ;)
Hope everyone had a Happy Memorial Day!
*Say a little prayer for Zach, because tomorrow will be "LABOR" day for him!!! Hahahah!*
2 comments:
Yeah....I guess you got that rearranging from me al right, I don:t do it as much as I used to, cause I can't move the stuff very much. Sure makes you have a new lease on life when everything looks different.
That shed story was so funny. MeeMaw
Post a Comment