Thursday, June 4, 2009

"A Mind Like My Dad's..."

Zach was in the field yesterday and spent the night. He is doing weapons training. I took the boys to one of their friends baseball games. Tate was running around playing chase after the game and there was a caution tape around a cable wire.....about waist high. I guess Tate thought he was going to run through it as if it were the "finish line". He didn't realize it was wrapped around the cable. It quickly threw him backwards and he said it knocked the breath out of him. He told me that he told his friend..... "I must have a mind just like my dad's because this is something he would probably do!" HAHAHAHA! (For the record, I don't think Zach would ever do that!) Tate also suggested that every time Zach is in the field, and even when he deploys to Iraq, that we should have cereal for dinner every night!!! That boy is just full of good ideas!

No comments: