Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Shed

Zach was so unthrilled about this idea it wasn't even funny! The lady next door asked me if I wanted it (it was given to them free) because they are moving to Okinawa. I told her I would love to have it and that I would make arrangements (with my husband) for someone to come and get it. Zach was so mad! He finally got about 6 of his guys to come over and help and they left with the conclusion that it was too heavy and they couldn't do it. My neighbor however, was determined to get it over here. He went and got 2 of his friends, and they took the floor of the shed apart and moved it over here in pieces! It was so funny to watch! (Now if I can just get him to paint it anything other than ORANGE!) LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way funny!!!

bright eyes said...

This cracks me up. The pic says it all! Keith would have been so mad if I had done that. I don't think he ever got over the 6 yards of mulch that I won at a silent auction. That was like 2 full days of working in the yard shoveling mulch and putting in the flower beds. Guess we need to think about those things we volunteer them for....lol. :)