Thursday, July 23, 2009

Holes in my ears?!!!

Bode cracks me up! Tonight as I am sitting messing with pictures on the computer....he comes over to me and the conversation is as follows: Bode: "Mom, how do you get those earrings in? Me: "There is a hole" Bode: "When did you get that hole? Did it bleed?" Me: "When I was about your age Bode, no it did not bleed" Bode: "It looks like there is two holes Mom" Me: "Yes, I got them pierced again.....Do you want to try and put them in?" He then said he would like to try and put them in! He was kinda scared because he thought he was going to hurt me. As soon as he touched my ear I jumped and let out a squeak! Too funny! He enjoyed playing with the holes in my ears for long enough to find the camera and get a couple of pics!

1 comment:

livinbeyondthegrave said...

I can not believe that Zack is leaving in less that 2 weeks. I'll be praying for you all!!