Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sunday turned into Wednesday!

I meant to post on Sunday and now it's Wednesday and I still haven't done it! We have been enjoying lazy days at home and the pool (when it's not raining!) with Zach. It won't be long before we have to say goodbye again, so we are enjoying every minute with him. His leave has been such a blessing....it's like weekends but extended! He gets up early with the boys every morning and makes them breakfast and then watches cartoons with them until I get up and moving around! Here are some pictures from the past couple of days!
We went bowling on Friday....it was raining all day! And Zach loves to bowl!
So do the boys! We bowled 3 games!
Saturday Night April had us over for seafood ka-bobs! They were sooooo good! (As a woman, I have NO CLUE how to grill!!!)
Bode's tooth was loose....they worked on it until it came out! He was so excited, and proud! He spent lots of time looking in the mirror after this!!!
This is the tree that I found.....I strung some lights on it and painted the basket black! I thought it turned out decent for FREE! LOL

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I hope yall are having a good week! I love you and have been thinking alot about yall :)