Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Football :)
We got the call from Tate and Bode's football coaches today! Bode will be playing flag football for the Bengals , and Tate is playing tackle football for the Broncos. We have a parents meeting tomorrow! I'm so glad that Zach will be able to meet both the boys coaches before he leaves.
Today has been a very low-key day....just the way Zach likes it! He isn't up for the pool every day like I am! He did go with us, but ended up leaving a bit early because he said he was too hot! (I'm sure he was itching to play his game "Call of Duty")!! I'm trying to be as patient as possible with his gaming because I know that after Thursday he won't be able to play it for a very long time!
OK, I need to get going, I have 3 hungry boys ready for dinner :)
1 comment:
Does the game thing that he is taking not include "Call of Duty"?
Bengals and The Broncos...GO MY FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM!!!!!GO!!!!!LOL
Post a Comment