Monday, August 10, 2009

Zach's Address

Zach had to go into work today and found out he will be leaving Thursday morning. I wanted to pass along his address to everyone so you can write or send him a box :)

-----IF YOU DON'T HAVE HIS ADDRESS BY NOW ;).....ASK ME, AND I WILL SEND YOU THE UPDATED ONE!

If you would say a prayer for the boys this week. I know this is going to be very rough on both of them. It will be tough for me as well, but they have no concept of time...(as to when he will be coming back.)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Zack....you are in our prayers everyday as you prepare to leave for Iraq Thursday, may you return home safe and sound, oh how we all are going to miss you. Bill and Barbara

Anonymous said...

Still praying you won't go!!!!
But I just wrote down the address...just in case!