Friday, August 7, 2009

Grace

One thing I will always be able to hear my Nana say.... "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:8,9 &10. I always forget 10 and I think its always because I always interrupted at the end of verse 9 to proudly say "Ephesians 2:8&9"! I am going to miss her so much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle...so sorry about losing Doris. She was a good woman. Keep us posted as to when Zack leaves, our hearts go out to you at this time witht he loss of Doris and sending Zack off, you all are in our prayers,=. Mee_Maw and Grandpa Tune

Anonymous said...

That was definitely her favorite Bible verse. I don't recall it being mentioned at the service and I wrote down a lot of Bible versus that morning.