I want to start off (as with many of the posts lately!) by apologizing for not posting in forever! Between volunteering in Bode's class, Tate's homework and football,the computer crashing, and being sick.....it has been crazy here!
I finally got caught up on housecleaning and laundry this morning, and felt I should probably catch up the blog as well!
I am happy to say that we get to see and talk to Zach A LOT! It feels like he has been gone forever, but I am so thankful for the amazing communication that we have with him. I think there have been 2 days, in the month that he has been gone, that we have not got to talk to him. And now with Skype, it's almost as if he is here...minus the laundry and having to share the remote! HA!
He says the team they took over for has finally left to come home, and he is thankful because he now has a room and a REAL bed! I asked him if he had a window in his room, and he said yes but that it was painted in. I would rather have a curtain, and even suggested the idea, to which Zach replied that they were PAINTED IN AND HE DOES NOT HAVE A CURTAIN!!!! LOL Men!
Tate is doing well in football. They have team pictures tonight and their first game on Saturday morning. I'm a little anxious, as this is Tate's first year in full pads, I am praying he does not get hurt!
Bode is doing very well in school. I have been going up to his classroom a couple of mornings a week to help out. He really enjoys seeing me up there.
I have not been to the gym since school was out for summer! I did run throughout the summer, and am ready to get back into the gym as soon as I get over this sickness!
Here are a couple of pics since the last post!
4 comments:
You look so great and I LOVE the necklace!! Where did you get it? I want one... :o)
The boys are getting huge and more handsome in every picture. So glad you get to talk to Zach so much! Thanks for the invite to your blog~I love it!
Michelle... you look great with your pretty necklace, the boys sure are growing, they are so cute.
Love that necklace!!! It's sooooo You!!!! Very Pretty and From Texas with all the Bold Colors...Very Pretty!!!
Love getting to see the pictures of the boys.
That is so funny about Zach and the curtain. Want me to make him one? LOL
I love you!!
MOM
I love all the pictures!!! Hope you're having a great week!! Love you!
Post a Comment