Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School Starts Tomorrow

We got to meet Tate's teacher today. Her name is Mrs. Moreno. She has been teaching for 31 years, and the one thing Bode remembered her saying was that she was "older than hawaii" LOL She's very sweet and very structured and it's the perfect combination that Tate needs in a teacher. I think this is going to be a great year for both of the boys. Tate started football practice yesterday, it was not so great.....today was much better today, after he finally decided to listen to my advice on hydrating himself through-out the day! It made all the difference in the world!!! So tomorrow is the big day. They are both excited! I am excited for them. It's going to be so quiet here tomorrow....I might just come home and fill the house with tears! I haven't been able to have a real good cry since Zach left because I hate for the boys to see me so emotional. So maybe I'll have a date with my pillow tomorrow after school starts! That or head to the gym and burn off the stress!!! We'll see! I also got to talk to Zach on the phone today, and we got to chat on facebook for a pretty long time. He is doing good, he just isn't settled yet....I think he should be settled by the 28th. We should know more then! It's past my bedtime now....I have 2 little boys to get ready for school in the morning! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the gym!!! Do something that makes you happy!!! Is there any place that you can volunteer your time?
I'm excited for the boys starting school today. Don't forget to take pictures!!! :)