Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa on the Fire Truck!

I was inside making dinner for the boys (here at Corine's) and I heard a LOUD, and slow siren sounding.  I looked out the window to see what it was.  At first all I could see were the reflection of lights and I thought that the fire might be close....but slowly the fire truck came into view....and it was SANTA!!!!  I yelled at the boys to hurry to come and look because I thought they were just driving slowly down the street.  The fireman actually got off the truck, came to the door and gave them candy canes and wished them a "Merry Christmas"!!!  It was the sweetest thing!!!  The pictures are not the best, I had no shoes on (and no coat!) and could only go out so far with all of the snow!  -OH, and I was trying to keep Abby INSIDE! haha!



No comments: