Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas in New Jersey



This post is just pictures!  I am way behind! 





I was having Bode practice, so that I could make sure I had enough light for the picture!  This was his 'pose'!! Too funny!

YAAAY!  Mimi is home!  The boys waited for her on the other side of the door every night when she would come home!

Bode eating the snow!

Their snowman in Mimi's backyard- they ended up having to take it down because it totally freaked Abby out!

Corine had these letters that spelled JOY, she took the J out and made it say YO for a "Jersey" Christmas!  LOL

So cracked up that Abby was able to sleep with Emma's butt in her face!

Eating Christmas Cannoli's.....MMMMmmmmm! 


Tate brought his 'reindeer food' from home to put out for Santa's reindeer.  Mimi said that we couldn't put it in the yard...it had to be on the roof! So upstairs they went to sprinkle it outside the bathroom window!




So glad Corine had stockings for the boys to make, because I forgot theirs at home!

Setting out cookies for Santa....these sugar cookies were the best I've ever had!  I'm so glad I got the recipe!!!

Coming down the stairs Christmas morning :)

Bode got a telescope!

Tate got an Air-Hog!

This was Tate's gift to Bode, I think I will put their Santa picture from this year in it!

A Bug-house from Granna!

Granna got Tate a Nerf gun!

$50 from Mimi!!! 

WOW!  --Thanks Corine for letting me go to the Wa Wa like this! LOL

Zach and the boys with their gifts from us.


New DSi's! 


These are the pictures through Christmas morning....I will start on Christmas at Rick & Tara's later!!!  Going through 3 CD's that are 3GB each (A TON of pictures!) is EXHAUSTING!!!  -and that's only the week we spent in New Jersey! What is wrong with me?!!!  LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing all the pictures. Looks like the boys had a great Christmas!!!