Bode was about to leave the house to go right across the street to ask his friend something. It is pitch black outside, and he says to me, “Mom, can you come and watch me and make sure no one steals me?” And before I can even answer, Tate says to Bode, “No one is going to steal you, you poop, you have to be fed every day, and you cry….A LOT! Trust me, NO ONE is going to steal you!” I laughed so hard….. and then made Tate go watch to make sure no one stole him!
I’m happy to say, Tate was right! No one stole him ;)
3 comments:
That is so funny that Tate thought of that so quickly!!! He might just have his own late show some night!!! LOL
Poor Bode. I'm the same way and will always ask Bill to watch for me to make sure I come back. Thank goodness he has never said something to me like what Tate said. I might would laugh but I might just cry. LOL
Michelle, that is so hilarious!! Those boys are a riot! Don't you love it! It sounds just like my boys! I love reading your blog! Miss you girly!!
I know, he absolutely cracks me up! They both do! I love reading your blog too, it's nice to keep up with each other online ;)
Post a Comment