I have a friend whose husband just deployed, and she was feeling down earlier in the week, so I thought it would be a great idea for some of us to get together for coffee. We decided on “thriftin'” and lunch instead. We ate at a very yummy Mexican restaurant in Swansboro, and when the Mexicans came out singing LOUDLY, I was shocked to say the least! I had no clue it was for me! --We were suppose to be there for Amy….not my birthday! LOL
“Whaaaaaat?”
Me and Amy
Out of all the pictures….this was the best…even though Amy was being silly with her tongue out!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!
I love the new look, too. It makes me want to brighen up my blog, too!
Thank you Jordan! :) I'll tell you what I'm loving too is your Yummy Nacho Cheese Soup...we had it again tonight...I trippled the recipe to ENSURE leftovers! ;)
Post a Comment