Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Picture “Park”fic Day

Every Wednesday is early release for the boys, and on Monday I promised to take them to the new park in our community.  It was such a beautiful day, and the boys had a lot of fun on all of the new playground equipment.  Here are some of the pictures I took….

 SAM_0039

SAM_0047 tatepark1.13.10

bodepark1.13.10 

bodepark(2)1.13.10

tatepark(2)1.13.10 

bodepark(3)1.13.10 tatepark(3)1.13.10

tatepark(4)1.1310

tatebodepark1.13.10

tatebodepark(2)1.13.10

tatebodepark(4)1.13.10

bodepark(5)1.13.10

tatepark(5)1.13.10

mepark(2)1.13.10

tatebodepark(3)1.13.10

bodepark(6)1.13.10

And last but not certainly not least, a recipe way too yummy not to share!  Jordan's Yummy Nacho Cheese Soup I improvised on the salsa and used pico de gallo and half of a can of tomato sauce. –And if you think I used low-sodium chicken broth, you have lost your mind, I’m a salty girl! (I didn’t have to add salt in the end though!) I also ended up doubling the recipe, and between me and the boys tonight, there’s enough left to fight over tomorrow! – Soooo sooooo good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are really good. Did you get your camera back?

Michelle Pankey said...

Heck no I didn't get it back! :( I am calling about it tomorrow, It will be 2 weeks tomorrow! But I did find a point and shoot I love! Yaaay!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK...so share!!! What point and shoot did you find. How much longer or how long did they say they were going to keep your Nikon?????